Historical Courthouse Renovation
256,724 sq. ft.
Fulton County Building Authority
Duckett & Associates
Scope of services:
This project involved the complete renovation of Fulton County Courthouse. The building was originally built in 1913 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One of the greatest challenges of this project was to maintain (and in some cases re-establish) the dignity and original grandeur of the 1913 courthouse, while coordinating the design with the adjoining more contemporary new building.